Make a Dollar Tree Easter Basket with handmade craft items that your family and friends are sure to love using your Cricut machine!
With Easter just around the corner, we’re all thinking about Easter baskets and crafts. We’re pressed for time and money, but we still want to put together something special for our little ones. In this video, I’m covering both!
I’ve collected items from Dollar Tree, Hobby Lobby and Walmart to put together a budget friendly Easter basket that is customized with the help of our wonderful Cricut Maker and Explore Series machines. And for fun, I’ve got several homemade crafts to add to your Easter haul with full instructions!
This is not a paid or sponsored post. Maker’s Corner Crafts is reader-supported. If you make a purchase through one of my links, I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support! As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more here.
Table of Contents
What You Will Need
To make the crafts, you will need a Cricut Access subscription. If you don’t have one, you can get a free 30-day trial. If not, you can still make the entire Dollar Tree + Easter basket with all the other goodies!
Below the video are the links to the designs and a supply list for each project which have links to the supplies that I personally use. If you’d like more project ideas and how-tos, consider subscribing to my newsletter. I’d look forward to having you as part of our community!
Budget Dollar Tree Easter Basket DIYs Video
Video not loading? Watch it here.
Designs for the Easter Basket
- White cardstock
- Cricut pen, black or color of your choice
- Cricut StandardGrip Mat (green)
- Cricut Maker series or Explore Series machine
- Printable vinyl or 8.5″x11″ label paper
- Color inkjet printer
- Cricut LightGrip mat (blue)
- Cricut Maker Series or Explore Series machine
- Cardstock in your choice of color
- Cricut StandardGrip mat (green)
- Inkjet Color Printer
- Ribbon or something to attach the tag to the basket with
- Cricut Maker series or Cricut Explore series machine
Felt Bunnies Supplies
- 2-3 colors of felt. Two for the bunnies (can use one), one for the eyes (eyes are optional)
- Embroidery thread. A complementary color, or the same color. Your choice.
- Poly-fil or other filler
- Cricut FabricGrip mat (pink)
- Transfer tape (optional)
- Cricut Maker Series machine and Rotary Blade or Bonded Fabric Blade OR
- Cricut Explore Series machine and Bonded Fabric Blade
If you have any questions or I’ve missed anything, please be sure to leave a comment here or on YouTube. I’ll be sure to get back to you. Until then, happy, happy crafting!
Check out another Easter post, How to Use Cricut Infusible Ink.
The form you have selected does not exist.